Sunday, July 3, 2011

Gina & Kevin | Hawaiin Inspired Wedding

Gina and Kevin started their day greeting family and friends, making them feel at home.  They are such a fun, relaxed couple.  No fuss. Just pure graciousness.  It was evident how much their guests cared about them and their new life together.   

It was so wonderful that Gina's brother was ordained so that he could officiate the wedding.  That's what I call sibling love.  He did an amazing job.  He was able to sum up their relationship, love and future together so perfectly.  She could not have chosen any one better.


Gina and Kevin, your wedding was beautiful, intimate and perfect reflection of your personalities. Thank you for your kindness and allowing me to photograph your day. I wish you and your family much happiness.

Three very important people that helped make this day so fabulous...
- My second shooter Marta Estevez of Marta Marie Photography.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You're the best!
- Event planner, N'Gina Kavookjian executed Gina and Kevin's vision for their wedding beautifully.
- Jeff Oblinger, or "Chef Jeff" as he's called, made the food.  There are two words for everything he makes...  DEEE LISSHHH!  This is the second time I've been at an event where his dishes were featured.
 *Links to their websites to follow*























0 comments:

Post a Comment